Monday, November 16, 2015

The ending of Peter Pan

When Captain Hook jumped from the window, I felt this story was sad, for many people, they think Captain Hook was a bad character, opposed with Peter Pan, but for me, I had a different think about Captain Hook, he was a good person, always teaches his followers how to act as a pirate. And if you compared his clothes and his followers' clothes, you will see his clothes are very orderly. Even though he was bad, but when he died, I think I will cry for this person. But also the ending was that Wendy and her friends went back to their home, and Peter Pan promised he will see her every year. But Peter Pan lived on the Neverland, he can not grow, just a little boy, but his friends will grow, will become mature, at that time, he will lose a group of his friends, how sad and how helpless for Peter Pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment