Thursday, October 29, 2015

Differences between Korean and America

In Korea, people always wanted to become normal. They do not want to look different with others.
In US, American wants to be unique; they do not want to look similar with others.
In Korea, I always needed to help my mom to do the all the housework. My brothers do not need to do everything
In the US, I can see the men and women can work together, not only women work in the kitchen.
In Korea, the younkers should to pay the bills; elders do not need to pay that.
In the US, people think that they just need to pay their own money for everything.
In Korea, parents decided the marriage
In the US, people can talk and decide the marriage.
In Korea, I just needed to study hard and then I can get the high scores.
In the US, I need to translate Korean into English, then make a whole sentence, and finally speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment