Thursday, January 28, 2016

How has Lorenzo changed by the end

By the end of the novel, Lorenzo has changed his personality into a outgoing and positive boy in the end.Lorenzo has changed because of his half sister-- Olivia, she helped Lorenzo out of the centralized and felt alive. She made Lorenzo felt sympathy about his dad and Olivia.Lorenzo described himself that "I danced I felt something I’d never felt before. I knew that beyond that door the world was waiting for me, and that I would be able to talk to the others like I was one of them." Now he was not inflated, he became positive and had his hope. Because of Olivia, he did not only help Olivia, but also he opened himself.Finally Lorenzo grew and he wanted to accept others, these changes were due to Olivia, his half sister. He found out he did care about others, especially his relations.


No comments:

Post a Comment